Tuesday, January 15, 2008

You're Doing It Wrong

Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull keeps sneaking little glances out for those who are looking. Here is a picture of Indy and folks looking at something marvelous, except for Shia Lebouf who is busy staring at Meganfoxatron. She is so hot, an afterimage of her leaning over Bumblebee's engine was burned into his retinas. And mine, for that matter. DAMN!

Ahem. Some of you might know that I studied anthropology in college, when I wasn't busy flunking computer science courses or scraping out passing grades in philosophy through sheer charm and wit, and I can safely say that this makes me some kind of expert in some forms of pottery. I am fairly certain, I will be checking my text books, that those are most definitely not Mayan or Aztec styles in those brass? gold? pots in that picture. The arch isn't bad and the alligators or whatever aren't too off either, but those urn-thingies are far too Greek. I'm sorry but you're going to have to fix that and reshoot the entire sequence, Spielberg.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

yeah there's nothing aztec or mayan about that photo
you can get away with that stuff in the 80's but not now
i like indiana jones but good lord that is a stupid movie name
sounds like a zelda game

Chuckles said...

Indiana Jones and the Lost Masks of Zora the Explora?

Kathleen said...

I think its a long-lost Disneyland ride.

Shannon Erin said...

That is a stupid name, but I still CAN'T WAIT to see the movie!

Snag said...

Indiana Jones and the Pulchitrude of Wonkery?

zombie rotten mcdonald said...

Don't get me started on movies where a guy sets off an entire sprinkler system with one lighter....