Monday, January 07, 2008

WANT

Bethesda Softworks hosted a junket for Fallout 3. Goddamn, I hope this game comes out and doesn't pull a Duke Nukem Forever. Even better? Fallout 3 takes place in DC. I can't wait to visit my neighborhoods, new and old, and blast some radioactive mutants off my various lawns.

Also, Gabe at Penny Arcade hosted a different kind of cookie contest and I think we should totally sue or something. That link is full of pictures that are totally not safe for work and I recommend we sue Penny Arcade for that, too.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Did PA steal your cookies?

dontEATnachos said...

no, they stole his wang.

Chuckles said...

Fuckers.

Anonymous said...

Maybe we should suggest this kind of bake-off to Res. He's a cookie slut - he'd likely be game.

Jennifer said...

I made a lovely phallic fruitcake a number of years ago. Who says no one eats fruitcake...

Chuckles said...

Jennifer's being naughty on my blog! NO ONE TELL GRIZZLED OR I CUT YOUR NUTS OFF.