Friday, January 04, 2008

This Is Not Filler

Or maybe it is. Butterscotch Buddha on his Marzipan Throne, I have got to stop poking around in my computer's guts.

I am developing a theory about my cookie entry in the 2007 Holiday Cookie Bake-Off. I don't know how or why they were "destroyed" in the delivery system, but I suspect foul play. I am not currently able to limit my suspects

In the meantime, Shannon posted one of these on her little bloggio and I find them amusing in an XKCD-ish way. Specifically, this one here. By the way, I finally hit 70. Fuck. I hate myself sometimes. More like all the time.

I know someone who would appreciate this one. And also this rather timely one.

12 comments:

Shannon Erin said...

For a second there, I thought you were blaming me for sabotaging your cookies.

Snag said...

This is an excellent rant. I commend you on your ability to commit frustration and rage to the written word.

Mendacious D said...

I hereby disavow any and all involvement in the alleged disappearance of Mr. Chuckles' feeble excuse for a baked goods entry.

I was nowhere near the G Street post office at the time the cookies were mailed. Honest.

Chuckles said...

AHA! I knew you were involved Mendacious D! I didn't use the G Street post office!

Caught you red handed!

Mendacious D said...

Oh, snap! Foiled again!

Kathleen said...

I think it was Miss Scarlett, in the kitchen, with the hammer.

Anonymous said...

I think it was the postmaster, in his office, with the coffee

Chuckles said...

I see Kathleen has yet to deny her involvement in the Cookie Conspiracy Bake-Off 2007!

She joins Jennifer, the Clearly Biased Judge!

Kathleen said...

I see Kathleen has yet to deny her involvement in the Cookie Conspiracy Bake-Off 2007!

I believe that my pre-emptive accusation against you has pre-cleared my from any and all involvement in any Genius Cookie Interception-Related Activies.

Anonymous said...

I think Chuckles lit a doobie, played some WoW and ate them all. Then he tried to mail himself an empty box and the Bushitler peeps got involved because anyone who plays WoW is a security threat.

Just a possible theory...

Chuckles said...

A pre-emptive accusation before the fact is only more evidence of your guilt, Kathleen. You accused me before there was any reason to accuse anyone of anything! Clearly, you knew that there was already something you felt guilty for and attempted to assuage you guilty conscience by blaming me! J'accuse!

Anonymous said...

Look at Chuckles all up in K-unit's grill.

I think it's love on Chuckles part...