Thursday, January 10, 2008

Forgotten Post

I forgot why I opened a blank post. Oh well, let me list some of the developing stories Chuckles and Company is working on for the eleven o'clock broadcast:
Top Nine Albums of 2007 (really just a list of albums I bought since I only bought nine)
Review of Juno
Review of Aliens V Predator: Requiem
List of Movies a Person Should Watch (really just a reference list for someone)
Discussion of Uwe Boll (neither agent of the apocalypse or Ed Wood reincarnated but as a cinematic genius)
Review of In the Name of the King: A Dungeon Siege Movie (Can't Frigging Wait)
The Return of Western Thought Wednesday (as demanded by a Girl Like Me and Unknown Fashion/Costume Designer Friend of the Genius)
Grand Opening of New Memberships for Friends of the Genius (at new 2008 rates!)

14 comments:

Snag said...

At least your notes make sense to you. I look at mine and wonder if I've got voices in my head scribbling ideas when I'm not paying attention.

Snag said...

At least your notes make sense to you. I look at mine and wonder if I've got voices in my head scribbling ideas when I'm not paying attention.

Snag said...

Apparently those voices are just an echo.

Brando said...

Snag has too much reverb in his inner monologue.

Chuckles, I love that you have a review of Juno and AvP: Requiem queued up. Maybe the two reviews should square off AvP style?

Chuckles said...

They are both extremely topical to each other.

Snag, I understand all three or so of you.

zombie rotten mcdonald said...

I find it very telling regarding the status of creativity in movies nowadays that, time after time, movies are being made based on video games.

now you kids get offa my lawn.

Anonymous said...

Chuckles would have time to post about Juno if he would put down his video games!

Chuckles said...

AG would have time to go see a movie or two if she didn't hang around the internet all day waiting for other people to give her opinions.

Anonymous said...

AG has seen more movies over the past 30 days than you have, Chuckles.

Cornhole.

Chuckles said...

It is always recess in AG-land. Neener neener!

Anonymous said...

What about the dating guide? And Poland! You almost forgot Poland!

Anonymous said...

Poland?!!!

Anonymous said...

Poland?!!!

Chuckles said...

Oh yeah.