Friday, March 24, 2006

Yes, Please!

Thank you, that was excellent. Every burdensome task should be so easy. The hurt isn't in the knowing. The hurt lies in the uncertainty and the questions.

Questions can drive you mad, you know. Sometimes I sit and ask myself questions that I am certain would short out any computer's circuits, even were that computer capable of designing other computers that could answer questions that the first computer couldn't fathom. These computers would need to design generations unto the end of time and still they would have no answer for the questions I ask. I may know the answer, but in order for you to understand it, you must first find the question.

Zaphod might know, but then he is insane and can not be trusted. Of course, I am also not entirely sane myself as evidenced by that rambling and entirely silly analysis of Red Dawn below.

12 comments:

teh l4m3 said...

"The hurt isn't in the knowing. The hurt lies in the uncertainty and the questions."

Oh so true. Amen. PREACH IT, BROTHER CHUCKLES!

khahahy: the sound I made after seeing Peeve the Irate post on your blog.

Chuckles said...

I wonder how long he has hiding irately in the shadows waiting for some oppurtunity to say something lame.

Chuckles said...

Faith provides a haven for those who do not wish to know the answers.

teh l4m3 said...

Patience, asshopper.

teh l4m3 said...

No, Chuckles is the asshopper. A peripatetic poontang popper, if you alliteratively will.

Who are you? Dr. BLT?

Smartypants said...

Asshopper.

(too much wine tonight to make clever comment)

Chuckles said...

Peripatetic poontang popper? My response is thus: I pulled out entirely too early for that child to be mine. It will take a court order to get my blood for that test as well. I deny everything.

teh l4m3 said...

Busted! I knew it!

Chuckles said...

Just so long as the court can find me!

I am also known as the Invisible Genius. When I am not talking, I disappear...

teh l4m3 said...

Which means you never disappear. Check.

Chuckles said...

Pretty much. Yep. Which is what makes me so invisible. I am huge and when I shut up, I am very quiet and people either forget about me or can't see me. I am a lot like Sasquatch that way.

Anonymous said...

It appears somebody here is taking Dr. BLT's name in vain. I understand this song of his protesting Neil Young's songs of protest is all the rage on the internet:

Neil Young (Have You Forgotten)
http://www.drblt.com/music/
neilyoung.mp3

I have to admit, coming out with this song right now was a pretty bold move for the old sandwich doc. Actually, he kind of sounds like a liberal with all the passion he puts into the music. Not bad if I must say so myself.