Sunday, March 05, 2006

Perspective

I watched ... nevermind. I was totally about to write a post about stuff I'll never experience (it was inspired by the movie Whale Rider and some stuff I saw written on a car), but instead I have been derailed. Go figure. I have found the solution to the world's impending energy crisis. All we need to do is harness the Gilette company's scientist to work on cold fusion and our problems would be solved. Those dudes are using fusion and high tech nano-regulators or a super samo-flanges to engineer razors that will flay the skin from your connective tissue from two states away. If we could apply their brain power and laborotories to solving the elusive mysteries of cold fusion, we would be synthesizing molecules and creating unlimited power for eons to come. Dude, I could have a vacation home on MARS.

3 comments:

teh l4m3 said...

I thought you already had a vacation home on Mars?

Oh, wait, that's fatrobot. You're just a lunatic.

HAHAHAHAHA AH HA!!!!1!!1!!

Lindsey said...

shit...teh 14m3 already said what I was going to say. Now I've got nothin'.

Chuckles said...

I am looking into some condo properties out on Europa. Ganymede is getting a litte played out and over gentrified.