Friday, March 31, 2006

It's Official

1. Drunk blogging is worse than drunk dialing. Next time, I think I will just leave the computer off when I get home plowed.

2. Nuclear weapons are a bad idea. For anyone and everyone. We can kill each other in so many and creative ways already, do we really need to be able to destroy all life on the planet? Nope. Let's just stick to bombs, guns, planes, tank, knives, sharp sticks, rocks, hands.

3. Taking public transportation to work because you are still too drunk to bike sucks.

4. Going out during the week to party like a rock star rawks.

5. Checking your balance the next morning aggravates hangovers.

6. People who ask things like, 'how was it last night?' make me think I look hungover. These are the perceptive ones. I must watch out for them and deal with them quickly and quietly in the initial phases of my hostile takeover.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

What no walk of shame?!

You disappoint.

Chuckles said...

How many times do I have to say it? I am celibate. I live life in a HARD CORE sorta way. Cuz I am so HARD CORE. Celibacy is a lot harder to maintain than it sounds, especially with all these girls after my jock, but if it were easy, it ouwldn't be worth the effort, would it?

Chuckles said...

Incidentally, that line of dialogue doesn't even fool me anymore.

fulsome said...

Well, I got the benefits of drunk dialing if you want a better sense of Senor Chuckles love life.

Chuckles said...

I don't think I got as graphic with you as I did Alex. I can't remember what exactly I said to whom.

Smartypants said...

I learned to be very careful about blogging whilst under the influence.

I still think drunk dialing is worse.

Chuckles said...

Ho yeah.

I know I am trashed when I get into detail about stuff. Immense detail, as opposed to the usual ricockulous levels of detail I usually use.

Sophie Grace said...

After study several of the web sites on your own internet site now, and I really appreciate your technique of blogging. I bookmarked it to my bookmark internet site list and will be checking back soon. Pls consider my website likewise and told me if you agree. Let make your blogs more plentiful on instagram with our site insta stalker