Friday, March 03, 2006

A Word of Warning

It is highly likely that there will be more odd posts this weekend. I am removing the filters at 630 PM Eastern Standard and they won't be replaced until 930 AM EST. This is likely to continue through the year. Forecsters predict extended stays in crazy land as a low pressure system moves into my neocortex. The high pressure storm system in the cerebellum shows no sign of movement and is also predicted to remain fo rhte foreseeable future. Given that I can actually see the future, this prediction carries with it a 97% accuracy rating.

Dune was such a cool book. It really is a shame Herbert couldn't keep it up for the rest of the series. I totally lost interest while God-Emperor Leto II was torturing Siona with stories of his/her past. As a corollary, Fallout 1, 2 & Tactics were awesome games. I am pretty psyched an hopeful that Fallout 3 by Bethesda Softworks will be at least as good. If it isn't I know where they live. Well, work, but who's counting?

High functioning autistic, my ass. I just use 12% of my brain. Or more. Cuz I'm a genius, see?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Chuckles, many autistic people are geniuses, but they have severe socialization problems, i.e. Chucklesness.

Look at you and jermcool- and SeanS- and AG- do I have to go on?

Chuckles said...

Yeah, except for one difference between those two losers: AG and I are creative and original and those two are blog whores.

Unknown said...

Thank you Chuckles.

And Pinko, don't include me just because you want to make love to Jermcool and Sean S. at the same time. Cobag!