Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Conference Posts

I failed in my attempts to convince my bosses that their idea for a bulletin board full of paper was a bad idea and too late to be implemented. They insisted I sit at my desk all day and work on that crap while my original task of checking in the book orders and getting all our crap in order went bye-bye. As did all hope of an organized booth. I finally finished and made it to the hotel around 630. I dropped all of the office equipment my boss had decided to bring to the hotel and went to my room in frustration. I showered and ate Robert’s Mixed Grill for dinner in the hotel restaurant. The mixed grill consisted of a crab cake, two shrimp and a filet on top of some other delicious stuff. How can I describe the food besides scrumptious? I had a few drinks at dinner. Like two. The hotel was the Omni Shoreham Hotel in Woodley Park. Yeah, we do it up right in my office.

No comments: