Thursday, November 03, 2005

Serenity NOW!

Lord,
Grant me the wisdom to watch the bad movies and the good,
so that I may know the difference between.
Grant me the patience to hold my tongue in the theater,
because it is so long and troublesome.

Serenity was all around good. I have only seen five of the thirteen episodes of 'Firefly', the show the movie was based on, but they were ok. They were ok like Buffy was ok, but they sucked like Buffy sucked. I think that if the show had been released when Angel was, it would have done as well. Firefly' had the same problems and blessings as Buffy, but couldn't ride the wave like Angel did because it was too distant in time from Buffy.

Serenity was good. I thought the bad guys in the movie were quality and the good guys were a kind of not as slick Han Solo and his buddies, which made them cool as well. The plot flowed and only had one minor problem that I don't mind. A lot of funa nd I look forward to seeing it in focus on my own tv. Which brings me to my next statement.

BOYCOTT REGAL CINEMAS CHINATOWN!!! THOSE PUNKS WON"T FOCUS MOVIES DESPITE TWO COMPLAINTS!!!

No comments: