Thursday, November 10, 2005

Assault on New York

This is hellaciously late.

The weekend of Labor Day, this year, 2005, my younger brother and I went to New York to see some friends. We were both staying with friends from college. We meet up in Tenleytown to catch the bus and I picked up a Subway sandwhich to split. My brother, call him Timbolo, scarfs his as soon as he arrives and we cruise into the Whole Paycheck looking for more food for the four hour trip to New York. Whole Paycheck had a couple varieties of cheese for sampling and I bounced between them while Timbolo looked for snacks. I was checking stuff out and realized that while I was eating cheese, the store had become flooded with extremely hot women. It was a little disconcerting. I didn't want to stare, but everywhere I looked there were three or four beautiful babies. It started to affect my sanity and I began eating as much cheese as I could to prevent my mouth from running rampant over my logic. I was able to find relief when my brother found the sandwhiches and we chose a couple, got some water and went to check out. As we were making our way to check out, we kept walking down aisles and being confronted by bodacious booty. It really began to overload my limbic system and the lower brain kicked in. Luckily, it chose the flight response, because it could have gotten ugly.

Part II later or maybe tomorrow or Sunday.

2 comments:

teh l4m3 said...

Yes, but were any of them hot college juniors?

Chuckles said...

Some of them could have been college freshman, law students or even, heaven forbid, high school students. That area has it all.