Tuesday, November 22, 2005

The quickest way to a man's stomach is through his brain...

Or something like that. I thought I should post a little bit about myself for a change. I like girls whose primary news sources are The Onion and The Daily Show. We can laugh together. I like girls, and friends, who are smarter and more determined than me. They help me motivate myself. I like girls that are so captivating that when we talk I completely forget to bring up the subject of movies. They prevent me making an even bigger ass out of myself than I normally do over such an insignificant topic. I like girls, and friends, that are still interested in my opinions on such an insignificant topic as movies even after we have been talking about AIDs prevention in Africa.

Looking at this post, one might think that it was written in code. To that, I have only this response: I owe fulsome big time. Big time.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Chuckles...Wow! While I was searching for info on affiliate marketing I somehow found your page. Obviously I ended up a little off base, but I am certainly glad I stopped by for a read. While I am here, I just wanted to drop a quick note to comment your blog...now to move on and continue my search for affiliate marketing. Should you ever need it, there's lots of information on this site about affiliate marketing.

Lindsey said...

So what has happened that you haven't filled us in on?

Chuckles said...

Oh. I had a blindish date.