Thursday, November 17, 2005

The Defining Moment

There is a point that happens in everyone's life where we choose between two distinct and known paths. These incidents can happen on a daily basis and be wuite trivial, like choosing a donut flavor. Sometimes they are very important. Monumentous even. For me, these two choices frequently involve truth and untruth. I am frequently presented with oppurtunities to lie for my benefit or detrimentally stick with the truth. I have so far chosen to stick with the truth. In my search for my raison d'entre or even enlightenment, this policy has served me well. Financially, my chosen paths have been nothing short of disastrous. I am presented with this choice again. I will make my decision by the end of the day.
UPDATE: My coworker thinks that this is called maturity and not subsuming my dignity. Sounds like pretty much the same thing to me. I guess I'll keep with the dignity destroying choice. On the other hand, someone from China wants me to come teach at their school. Or steal my organs. I am not sure yet.

1 comment:

Chuckles said...

How the hell does someone have a blog about french kissing? These spammers are getting really odd.