Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Wherein I Scoop CHUD on King of Kong

CHUD has an interview with some of the guys from King of Kong. This is me linking to myself like an arrogant cobag, while acknowledging that no one commented. I think Reviews N Stuff got sent down the wrong tube. It might have something to do with the raid on Ted Stevens' house.

Go read the interview and make an effort to go see the movie. Watch out for the spoiler at the end of the interview. Maybe you should wait until you have seen the movie to read it. Yeah, do that.

UPDATE 3:45 PM on Tuesday: Reviews N Stuff is back up and running! Thanks, dontEATnachos!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

See if you can find "High Score" at a rental place. It's about one man's quest to get the highest score in Missile Command. From the teaser: "To get the 80 million points he'll have to play the game on one quarter for over two days straight. There is no pause button. There will be no sleep."

Adorable Girlfriend said...

Poter, is C-dawg permitted in any DC rental places these days?

You know since the Episcopalian took over the city and renting rights.

Chuckles said...

As a point of information, I am not allowed to rent at any of the Potomac Video locations. All 5 of them now that the Idaho Ave store is closing. Hollywood Video filed for bankruptcy and I despise Blockbuster, so I am basically shit outta luck if I want to rent videos in person. NetFlix is my sole companion. I buy movies at Melody Music in Dupont Circle.