Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Maybe It Was the Spray-On Tan

CARLSON: No, actually. I got that -- my point is -- let me just say --

ABRAMS: Tucker, what did you do, by the way? What did you do when he did that? We got to know.

CARLSON: I went back with someone I knew and grabbed the guy by the -- you know, and grabbed him, and -- and --

ABRAMS: And did what?

CARLSON: Hit him against the stall with his head, actually!


Doesn't count if you are hitting his head against the bathroom stall because you're doing him from behind without the courtesy of a reach around, chundernozzle.

Pardon if this sounds really mean and incidentally insults gay people, but Tucker Carlson is a huge cobag that some nurse needs to change. I wonder if we can find the police report of this alleged incident? Tuck a l'orange claims this happened in high school but since the defendant could be an adult, the records may not be sealed.

Thank you, mdhatter.

15 comments:

Kathleen said...

did he say "I will fucking destroy you" as he assaulted the guy?

Anonymous said...

I was wondering the same thing.

And this is the way Tucker reacts to unwanted advances.

I wonder how all of his unwanted advances have been received. I'm guessing he considers all of his more than welcome.

Shannon Erin said...

Wow. I had no idea what a common problem this was. I'm definitely going to start being more aware when I use public restrooms. Thank god Tucker's out there warning people.

Chuckles said...

The only time I get hit on by dudes in real life, I am asking for it by hanging in gay strip club bars. I have already blogged about this and how I was told there would be women there. I did not react with physical violence. I just politely declined.

Anonymous said...

Isn't that just the point... that if someone hits on you and you're not interested, you just decline! There's no need to smash heads into the wall, grab anything, punch anyone. You just say no thank you!

TC needs some anger management help.

Chuckles said...

My tense was all fucked up but Tucker was all tense because he didn't fucked.

Or something like that.

Adorable Girlfriend said...

First of all, thanks to Mdhatter? Um, RoD reported this yesterday!

Where is his bow tie? When did he give that up? Was it after Chuckwagon took him on?

Did anyone catch "knock this off"? Dude has a pretty limited vocab since he already used that line on Chuckwagon.

And he is the least anti-gay? Maybe. He's too busy trolling the 'nets to see who is talking about him.

What a tool bag.

Chuckles said...

Well, I didn't read RoD yesterday and you probably back-dated the post anyway.

I was busy not getting on in any bathrooms.

Chuckles said...

Wait, I did read RoD on the 29th and mdhatter still beat you to the punch. Maybe if you could read the date at the top of the post, AG...

Adorable Girlfriend said...

UM, there is a delay in our times because the time-date is set to another time zone, etc.

We posted it first.

Cobag.

Check out Wiki. I love it! It's already updated on the gay bashing and still refers to the Chuckwagon event.

Chuckles said...

Um, yeah, you are so wrong. If Res published it at 1:34 his time, then it was 3:34 my time and my blog is set to Eastern time. I beat him by an hour, thanks to mdhatter.

AG, your shenanigans will not stand.

Adorable Girlfriend said...

Your blog time has nothing to do with this!

Cobag.

zombie rotten mcdonald said...

ummm, I think I mentioned it in a comment at the bullsies before either of you.

checkmate!!

Chuckles said...

I am not claiming firsts, just firsts before RoD and AG has no idea how time zones work.

I declare a new category: AG Temporal Shenanigans.

Adorable Girlfriend said...

Chuckles:

FUCK YOU!!!!