Thursday, January 05, 2006

New Year, New Rules

Some of my family may even now be reading this blog. I will not be editing myself or any of the comments. I stand by the First Amendment and all the rest of them, even as I lament the sad fact that some people feel the need to buy guns and bake them into cakes. I would link, but the posers that do this sort of thing banned me from even viewing their site. I guess they got scared and had to call their mommies to bail them out.

Since fulsome has already covered this day quite well, I will leave well enough alone. Except to say that I am still hungry.

In regards to the rest of my West Coast Weekend, my fans got plenty of me and my enemies, not enough. There was an interesting(not really) argument about the deficiency of the Mercator Projection of the world and so I shall know present some sites.

People who care more about this than me: One, Two, and Three.

Ok so the last one wasn't about maps at all. But it would have been more fun to talk about than mapping a sphere on a flat surface.

Pop Renn, sorry about your toilet...

AS AN ASIDE: Blogger's spell checker doesn't even know 'blog'. This may be more interesting than my previous statement. Discuss and write a 15-20 page white paper on the creation and maintenance of dictionaries that also cover slang. A minimum of 10 citations required.

10 comments:

teh l4m3 said...

Never compromise! Never surrender!!!

mmm...these onion rings are fantastic...

Unknown said...

Hi Mom!

I shtupped your little boy last week.

:)

pop renaissance said...

can't blog...still plunging...

Chuckles said...

That's right, PR plunge and plunge again.

AG: I thought it was schtupted. Or shtuped (like duped).

Teh: I love Galaxy Quest as well. Sigourney Weaver looked so hot in that movie. But I bet you don't care.

Unknown said...

It's Yiddish, much like Thai restaurant menus, there seems to be little consensus. Plus, AG is so over spelling. It's way over rated in this world.

You should be rating how good it was and given the carton of smokes you downed, I am guessing a near perfect score!

Chuckles said...

Almost perfect. It's not like there was any skeet-skeet-skeeting involved. That would round off any evening.

3...
2...
1...
Ka-BOOOM!
(AG's head explodes)

teh l4m3 said...

I do care! Although I thought her more hilarious than "hot." Quite a departure from Ripley.

Chuckles said...

Yeah, there was a dparture alright. In her cleavage! Damn, things were supported by Col. Wonderbra herself/hisself! Spectacular!

I was just thinking that you might not notice it as much.

teh l4m3 said...

Well you're right there. It wasn't exactly a "schwiiiing!" moment for me, if you get my drift.

Chuckles said...

No, I don't. What are we tallking about?