Tuesday, February 19, 2008

It's Frigging True

I can't leave work for one long weekend without everything going to shit. The frigging DSL modem went offline due to a brownout or blackout and the network drive also decided to behave rather naughtily as well. I am not amused. My desk is a mess, I've got reports due in an hour, shit's all fucked, and my hair is just not right today.

I did get to check out that Cal State/Stanford marching band Nintendo thingy and that was cool.

In other news about things that only exist because we allow them to, Faye and Sven totally did it and I called that shit a long time ago. Like six months ago or something.

The Cookie Monster interview on NPR's In Character Blog is worth every glorious second.

2 comments:

Kathleen said...

is it just me, or have they skinnied-up Cookie MOnster?

Jenny said...

I liked the interview, but I have to say I think Elizabeth Blair is the LEAST appropriate person to have interviewed Cookie Monster! It could have been SO much fun and she seemed totally incapable of just running with it. *Sigh*

And yes, I think they have skinnied him up a bit, though it's been a while since I've watched any Sesame Street. I was always a Muppets girl.

8-) Jenny