Monday, October 22, 2007

It's Like Garfield Was Right or Something

What are you going to do, Dick? Shoot them in the face? Make babpuptens with their children and pets?

Actually if you threatened me with that first fate, I might consider it a serious threat but only if I was one of his friends.

Added because my coffee sucks today: US "calls" for Iraq to take swift action? Let's stop pretending, fuckers. We are ordering our unruly Middle Eastern colony to do something that we know damn well they aren't able to do so we can look a little better after pissing off Turkey with the Armenian genocide declaration. Fuck this bush beating, we want to have our slightly morally appeased cake of a declaration and still use their airspace to bomb other people.

2 comments:

Snag said...

If realpolitik won Kissinger tne Nobel Peace Prize, it's good enough for me.

Chuckles said...

I dunno, maybe it is time to sell out or buy in or whatever. I bet I could run a private security firm as well as some redneck could. I hear that they are just giving billions away, too.