Thursday, June 14, 2007

Another Post in Solidarity

Thanks to a super secret sexy friend, I learned about this piece of bullshit. A projectionist, Jesse Morrison, who writes movie reviews for Ain't It Cool News, Malco's movie blog and a circular that was distributed at the theater was fired over a negative review of Craptastic Four: Rise of the Silver Surfer.* According to the sack of shit that fired him, "...this boy knew what he was doing was the wrong thing. ...He was in a position of trust and he violated that trust." This corporate, spineless turd had a valid point in terminating Mr. Morrison, AKA Memflix, if the guy had been writing without the knowledge of the company. EXCEPT FOR THE FACT THAT MEMFLIX HAD BEEN WRITING REVIEWS FOR THEIR OWN MOVIE BLOG AND THEY HAD BEEN DISTRIBUTING FLIERS OF THESE REVIEWS AT THE FUCKING THEATER!

Guess what, jackass? I hope Memflix sues you for wrongful termination or at the very least organizes a protest of your chain of theaters. What a pile of crap. The chain knew exactly what this projectionist was doing and approved of it until he wrote a review that the movie's distribution company disliked. This is such total and complete fucking crap.

Ain't It Cool

Malco: Let the fuckers know how you feel.

*I have not seen this movie, but since it is connected to the first one, I deem it likely to be just as asseriffic. I could be wrong, but I am not spending money to find out.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

"This boy"

That alone takes AG into a lawsuit. He is a 29-year-old man.

Anonymous said...

I think asseriffic is about 1.5 stars higher than the movie will surely be. I have to turn the channel when the ubiquitous commercial for the movie comes on, because it makes my bowels churn. I hope the projectionist takes action as well. It's not his fault that hollywood makes crap.

Chuckles said...

I am with him against them. The last few comic book adaptations have been terrible: X3, F4 and now this piece of shit.

Make better movies and you will get better reviews, cockbags.