Greetings! Our company is registred in the Careerbuilder company. We have reviewed your resume and are eager to inform you that we are ready to offer you a vacant position
If you are intrested in getting the job in our company please reply this email.
We looked through your skills and became sure that you correspond to our requirements.
Job scheme will comprise the following:
1. You receive payments from our customers (By checks, Money orders e.t.c)
2. Than you fill forms with details of received payments in your Internet Office
3. Transfer money to our main office by requested methods.
Your earning will be 8 % of the amount of each completed payment please answer this message with your Сontact Infomation and Attach your Resume to e-mail.
Additionally we are going to effect you $1500 as your salary at the end of each month.
This job will allow you to:
- Get financial independence working only 3-5 hours per day;
- Get additional free time;
- Efficiently work at home;
- Willingness to take the responsibility to set up and achieve goals;
- Ability to create good administrative reporting;
- Prior customer service experience is a good benefit;
- Internet and e-mail skills; Experience in online work;
In addition we will be able to offer you $ 2500 as a monthly payment after completion of the trial period.
In case you are interested in the position, please register at our web site and get there futher instructions.
IF YOU WISH TO JOIN OUR TEAM PLEASE REPLY THIS EMAIL.
There are a few red flags in this message, let's see if I spot them all. First, numerous misspellings. Second, ALL I WOULD HAVE TO DO IS SIT AROUND COLLECTING MONEY AND SENDING IT ON FOR A CUT!? SWEET! Schyeah, right. Third, the company name is not listed at all. Fourth, it came from a gmail account.
Uh, fifth: they refer to the job as a "scheme." Sounds like a job working for the GOP: just take these checks from white supremacist groups, secessionists and aerial wolf hunters, and pass them up the pyramid...
I say: apply now!
I missed that, nice one Nikkos.
They sound like a really advanced company. They want your contact infomation. From that, it will be processed for datamation and then infomoney. Sweet.
six, they have offered you a job collecting money and then sending it on after only reviewing your resume and not having met you.
the email seems completely legit to me. Sign me up!
Forward it to Tucker the Orange.
Pretty much how McCain found Palin
I like that the job is vacant. Vacant. Nice way of putting it.
What's the incentive to pass the money on? Why not just keep it?
The incentive probably involves another "i" word: indictment.
Post a Comment