Friday, August 01, 2008

Current Homework Projects

I have to design a series of art pieces for a hat store for the class in design and layout that I am taking at the USDA.* Apparently the computer lab is open on Saturdays, which is nice because I don't have hundreds of dollars to slap down for Adobe's Creative Suite 3. I just might spend all day in the lab tomorrow working on my project but also working on some movie posters in the style of the Master, Myers87.

I could have done a tattoo parlor or body piercing shop and may still choose that because my hat store ideas are pretty lame. Well, so are my tattoo and piercing lounge ideas. Some day, I hope to be able to match the brilliance of dontEATnachos:


* Yes. I am actually taking a class at the United States Department of Agriculture. They have a graduate school.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The last time I spent any time in a lab, I woke up to a Jewish doctor on top of me.

Chuckles said...

CPR will often end that way.