Wednesday, December 12, 2007

You Know What Else I Meant To Do On Monday: Go to the Black Cat

I am operating in a bit of cash flow situation, but who isn't? I could not afford the ticket price for the Le Loup show on Monday night. I should get a second job, but I can't get out of my neighborhood before 7 pm with my current job and I am hoping to continue my classes at the USDA next semester. Maybe if I wasn't such a lazy bastard I wouldn't buy lunch everyday.

In any event, despite the DCist's disappointing description of the show, I still wish I had gone to see Margot and the Nuclear So and So's and Le Loup.

5 comments:

zombie rotten mcdonald said...

Margot and the Nuclear blah blah blahs play Summerfest a couple of times. I like 'em.

They might not be hip'n;trendy enough for you East Coasters though.

Shannon Erin said...

Not having enough money to see whatever shows you please sucks. I feel your pain.

The Uncanny Canadian said...

WOXY laps up Magot and the Nuclear this and that's all the time. I think they are pretty good, but maybe upper 25% good.

Kathleen said...

I think there is a rule that every town must have a bar called The Black Cat, or it loses its license.

Chuckles said...

All you haters can hate but I am still annoyed that I missed the show. The Black Cat is always full of hot indie rock ladies. I realize the redundancy of that statement.