Thursday, March 09, 2006

An Oscar Post

These people are actors. They spend all their professional lives being other people. It is no wonder that so many of them seem dead and lifeless when playing real life. We only see most of them running around in Wagnerian plots revolving around ridiculous plot items, like a pistol that should have been disposed of immediately into a river. If I spent all my workday running around being a histrionic nutcase, rather like Aggro Girlfriend of the Republic of Dogs, I would probably want a quiet life. Hell, it may not seem like it from here, but I am actually a rather reserved and humble in real life. Several of you may have experienced the quietude that is the genius in the walking world. Those of you would know the inherent levels of truthiness in which that sentence resides. Those levels are rather like the many splendored layers of Hell and, perhaps even, Heck.

While we are on that subject, I would like to say that I have yet to see an example of hell in cinema that was even remotely spooky or even close to what I imagine Hell would be. As far as I can tell, Hell is my boss' computer. Allow me to rephrase, Hell for my boss' computer begins when he logs on and upon logging off the computer is allowed to think that it has finally attained the sweet release of death. Every morning, however, it is 'haha, fooled you!' time.

I don't really know what hell for me would be. I can remember some moments that stretched into nigh infinite levels of time through embarassment, but that isn't so bad later. Those moments aren't even so bad then. There was a pretty bad day in Denmark, but that was only bad because of the road rash. It was fun in some ways, because people left me an entire train car to myself and the conductors wouldn't punch my ticket. It isn't often that you get to walk into an embassy looking like you were just dragged behind a car for a mile or so. What was I writing about? Oh yeah, hell.

Hell is other people.

13 comments:

Jenny said...

I beg to differ. I seem to recall an EXCEEDINGLY bad movie you were in love with for a time because it was so mysterious and hellish - Event Horizon. Quite possibly one of the LEAST scary movies I've ever seen.

Forgive me. Jenny + 4 Guinness in 2 hours ='s a bit wonky. 8-)

Chuckles said...

Somebody has been clicking on the spam for it to get so horny.

I was not in love with Event Horizon. I was freaked out by Alice Krige with no eyes. That scared me. And then I saw the Blair Witch Project.

Anonymous said...

He also liked to watch Heathers and 101 Dalmations.

Anonymous said...

Hey whatever happened to Dave from NJ? Was he real or just my little stalker?

Side Bar: I totally busted my stalker tonight and next week is going to be a ride in hell with AG. I am so over the little stalker. I cannot wait to pull the punches I have been holding onto.

P.S. Stalker, I know you read this and I want you to know I think of you when I am fuck other men. Unlike you, they can get actually get an erection. And I have the "pictures" you thought you took back from my house. Hah! I imagine teh, et. al. will enjoy peeing them all over the internet.

Sorry to interupt the blogging, Chuckles.

Anonymous said...

whoa chuckles, we can play the make up a word game on your own blog. no need to visit teh's place anymore... well except for the fact that he writes gooder

hswqpbb: what happens to comments when chuckles plays CAPTCHA!!!

Chuckles said...

These last spams were a bit too much for me.

teh l4m3 said...

Hell is Kate Beckinsale "acting" in black PVC.

qbdds: The dentist those girls from "SpermSwap" must have to go to.

Anonymous said...

wow, that is some spam on steroids. also, AG, when you pull punches that is like holding onto them, so if you can't wait to pull punches, it suggests that you are actually punching now, and will stop punching in the future.

Anonymous said...

Pinko, go home. Your Ma is calling you.

P.S. SMiLE sucks, as does Kingsbury Manx.

Chuckles said...

AG: Wouldn't thinking of your stalker when you fuck other men just encourage the stalker?

That is more than a little messed up.

Anonymous said...

Oh, he's messed up alright. Why do men stalk women anyway? Get the hint when we kick you to the curb that we don't care about you.

Chuckles said...

I think we have found the flaw in AG's dumping style. Instead of telling people it is over she just runs away...

Chuckles said...

I deleted the spam comments about all the nasty sex shit. It was generating some misleading google hits.