I Want To Get In With All the Poop Shooting!
Or shooting the shit, as it were. So here are my randoms in no particular order:
1. The Power Station - Some Like It Hot. I guess that is true. There are some that indeed like it hot. This song is their anthem. The exact nature of the it in question eludes me. That may the point.
2. Mick Jagger - Just Another Night. Well, sure, if your night consist of cross dressing and running around licking every person in sight. Sounds like most of the raves I haven't attended. I guess Mick is truly avant garde. He was into X before anybody.
3. B-52s - Love Shack. I love the faux sixties! When is VH-1 running that series?
4. Rod Stewart - The Motown Song. I think my music generator is broken. This is clearly not music. Am I tuned in to FM Abu Ghraib?
5. REM - Radio Song. Could a group suck it any harder? There is no defending this band, if that is even an accurate assessment of this grouping of people. I bet you could use REM to get every last drop out of an oil field, because they suck. Wait, wait, wait. REM is the Dyson vacuum of the music world because they never lose suction.