Tuesday, January 24, 2006
- Name: Chuckles
- Location: Washington, D.C., United States
East coast based, former liberal artist, movie freak. Always a temp, never a career hire. Formerly a contract worker of average intelligence.
- I Needed Another Reason, Really I Did
- Yet More Musical Diversion
- Music is Potatoetally Diverting: The Pietasters
- My Favorite Position
- Pursuant to That Subject, Vis a Vis, Cinema
- I Guess This is Completely Uncool
- More on the Subject
- Some Movie Reviews
- Bloodrayne: The Musical starring Gene Hackman
- They're Mine Now, BITCH!
Are You Damned?
Brought to you by Rum and Monkey
- Atheism --- You can laugh at the silly superstitions of the religious, safe in the knowledge that we are only dust and lies. All that will be left of you after you die is a slow decay and some fading memories in the minds of your friends. Hope you're enjoying your life at the moment- there's nothing better to come.