Thursday, September 20, 2007
- Name: Chuckles
- Location: Washington, D.C., United States
East coast based, former liberal artist, movie freak. Always a temp, never a career hire. Formerly a contract worker of average intelligence.
- Talk Like a Pirate Day AKA Kill Like a Ninja Day
- Try, Try Again
- Phone Pictures of ANSWER Coalition's Peace March L...
- Birds & Batteries Don't Mix
- Apparently TNT does not read the Washington Post
- Dinner with Mandos at Dukem, Judgement: Delicious!...
- Where was I?
- Looking Up?
- Philosophy Assignments
Are You Damned?
Brought to you by Rum and Monkey
- Atheism --- You can laugh at the silly superstitions of the religious, safe in the knowledge that we are only dust and lies. All that will be left of you after you die is a slow decay and some fading memories in the minds of your friends. Hope you're enjoying your life at the moment- there's nothing better to come.