Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Bush Unveils Continued Plans for Operation Ignore Reality

Harry Reid goes for the love tap when he should go for the throat.

At least the show last night was good. Expect a joint report later this evening/week.

EDIT: This posts sucks and I hate it. I thought it was just a lame idea when I put it up, but now I find myself contemplating physical violence upon myself for the sheer heights of lameness this post exudes. I know that I was focused on the office party later in the day on Wednesday but this is just goddam atrocius. This is the Dyson vacuum of posts, it too will never lose suction. This post is NAFTA for blogs, sucking all of the small bits of quality down the tubes that makeup internet.

7 comments:

Kevin W. Baker said...

Um...I think you're being a little hard on yourself, man. It's kinda lame, but all you have to do is post some more shit, until the lame post falls off the page.

Chuckles said...

I am too busy flogging myself to respond properly.

teh l4m3 said...

Ha ha res said hardon.

Chuckles said...

He did! HAHA!

teh l4m3 said...

Chuckles chuckles bo-buckles banana-fana fo-fuckles fee-fi-mo-muckles Chuckles!

Anonymous said...

I always sing that song to my cat, except I don't use her name, I call her Fatty. Fatty fatty bo-batty banana-fana fo-fatty fee-fi-mo-matty FATTY!! She looks at me like "I'm gonna claw your eyes out while you're sleeping", and my boyfriend just sort of shakes his head and prays for death. Good times!

Chuckles said...

Isn't your boyfriend deaf, though? Do you sing it in sign as well so he can really get brought down low?