Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Narp



I have seen this movie and all I can say about it is that I was laughing so hard that I could not summarize the plot. I think it went something like this:

There's this woman and her robot and they run around and do some shit and then run around some other place and then the get captured but then they get away and then the Colossus of Rhodes attacks them on a beach and she's wearing this space bikini for the whole movie but never gets naked and then David Hasselhoff shows up with a Lightsabers and the floating head from Zardoz but it's a mask and he shoots lasers from his eyes and then the movie ends. It might have been in Italian. I was sober. Honest.

This interview with the writer-director is a fascinating look at the story of Star Crash. For certain, um, expansive definitions of fascinating.

In a more personal note, I am sorry but there will be no Totall Tarantula Tuesday today as I am not free to tap into that well at present.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Please don't make me watch this movie with you. Please.

Chuckles said...

TOO LATE.

Unknown said...

Damn it!

Anonymous said...

I can hear Bill Murray singing the "Star Wars" lounge theme.