Friday, March 28, 2008

One of Those Blog's Weeks Linky Lush Lumps

I knew I was ready to leave work early this morning when I laughed at this in my gmail rss feed:
Drywall Buttjoints - eastcoastdrywall.com - Eliminate Ugly Drywall Buttjoints Automatic Drywall Tools Sales

Survey says: Discovery Channel needs better journalists. Bonobos and Chimpanzees do not "share much of the same behavior and social hierarchy." Chimpanzees are typically patriarchal societies and bonobos groups are typically matriarchal. Bonobo behavior is also startlingly different when it comes to sex, in that it happens on a frequency that reminds a guy that maybe he misused his college years by playing any Diablo at all, ever.

I wouldn't mind having a squid beak implanted in my cyborg-super-mutant-soldiers when I rule the world.

No comments: