Friday Random Five
1. Lily Allen - Alfie. How do like her now, Pinko Punko? That will teach you to disparage my fucking awesome taste in music while cruising the hood for bullet-proof KFCs and pork sandwiches. Bitch.
2. The Raveonettes - Veronica Fever. I think I would like them better if I were driving or working out or something. They screw up my concentration while proofreading. They do have a nice mix of rocking but at the right pace for maintaining an activity like biking or something.
3. Paul Simon - That Was Your Mother. Graceland.
4. Benevento - Soba. I don’t know where this came from but I like it.
5. Madeleine Peyroux - Don’t Wait Too Long. This song can not possibly resonate with anything in my life. At all. Like ever.
6. Paul Simon - The Boy in the Bubble. Sounds kinda like me at times. Back off, you might pop it.
7. Cadence Weapon - Tattoos and What They Feel Like. Downloaded from You Ain’t No Picasso’s SXSW reports. I guess, sure, yeah. Incidentally, has SXSW sundanced yet?
8. The Prototypes - Danse Sur La Merde. Sounds like CSS. I wonder if I like faux French bands more than real French bands.
9. M. Ward - To Go Home. Some of you may be getting sick of hearing about M. Ward, but fuck you because I am interested in his collaboration with Zooey Deschanel.