Because I feel like it.
1. Tu n'appartiens qu'a moi - Nous Non Plus
2. Ny Batteri - Sigur Ros
3. Falling Slowly - Glen Hansard from the Once soundtrack - Just fucking go see this movie already. Stop being a dork and go see it.
4. Hot Bat - Man Man
5. You Got Me - Elk City - I must have downloaded this, but I don't remember when. Upbeat but not annoying, I could hear more.
6. Meu Destino - Thievery Corporation - I am surprised it took this long into this list to show up.
7. On Fire - Sebadoh
8. Got Me Wrong - Alice in Chains - Why did I buy the Clerks soundtrack? Probably the Chewbacca song.
9. Until the Morning - Thievery Corporation - Emiliana Torrini sings on this one. She has a voice I like.
10. The World Looks Red - Sonic Youth
11. Seein Thangs - David Banner - From DJ Shadow's hip hop album The Outsider. I like a variety, alright? Fuck you, Pinko Punko, I like what I like.
12. Wolves - Josh Ritter - I wish this was a higher quality version, but I will just have to burn it and listen to it on my CD player instead of my computer.
13. Sleep - The Dandy Warhols - I am not a huge fan of this song.
14. Hopscotch Willie - Stephen Malkmus - I know he is some sort of indie rock messiah, but this recording blows. The fault of that lies entirely with the fact that is a bootleg, I think.
15. The Spark That Bled - The Flaming Lips - I still like this album, even though I feel that At War With the Mystics is better and Transmissions from the Satellite Heart is more genuine.
16. A Boy Named Sue - Johnny Cash (written with Dylan, I think) This is and always will be a great song. Maybe one day, I'll get to murder it in a horrific kareoke performance.
17. The Essence - Herbie Hancock - It's good.