Tuesday, March 13, 2007

ZugZug

Tomorrow, I will relocate myself to a hotel downtown for my office's annual conference. We are expecting 3500 people and I expect to spend at least $500 on food. On my office's tab. I can't wait to hit the breakfast buffet again. All that fruit, fried pork, pancakes, waffles, eggs drenched in maple syrup is going to feel fantastic.

In other news, I tried to take an Afro-Carribean dance class on Saturday. I figured it would be something similar to Samba or Salsa which I had a brief fling with in college. It was more like EXTREME DANCE WITH TAE-BO PLUS MEGA PUSHUPS. I only lasted about 35 minutes before I fell apart due to dehydration. It may have been related to my poor diet or it may have been caused by the bouncing pushups across the studio. Or the aikido rolls into a jump with legs up and arms flailing. The women had to do a bunch of shuffle steps and such while I was roped into the cardio exercise from hell. I am still sore, despite going running on Sunday and Saturday. I have been doing pushups to ease the pain, but I still feel bruised.

I am going back to the class in two weeks.

6 comments:

teh l4m3 said...

Chuckles will dance with the stars!

Unknown said...

More like he has his eye on a female dancer and wants to try and impress her.

Her certainly cannot do worse than Tuckbag on DWTS.

Chuckles said...

I could put Tuckbag to shame.

Surprisingly enough, I do not have my eyes on any of the ladies in the class. My eyes are safely in their sockets.

Anonymous said...

Be careful anyway, last time I took a dance class I ended up married.

Now that I think about it, its all your fault.

ZZ

Anonymous said...

Any how did Tuckbag get on that show. He's a lame arse political pundit. He ain't no star!

Chuckles said...

I have often wondered if I have or will ever have anything to be ridiculously proud of that I really, really have no right to be proud of and then I remember that semester and that dance class and the results of that class.

Worth every penny.