Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Apologies

Through back channel communications I have learned that I got many of the facts of my Idi Amin story wrong. This is why real reporters carry notebooks. I will be correcting these errors as soon as I can.

Also, to those of you who may be wondering where the hell I am, in the same back channels: I am busy, as we all are. Also, I am naturally aloof. I like having conversations but not necessarily through email or on the cellular system through which many of us are linked. My cell phone is a constant reminder of how shitty our telecom system is and for that I hate its America hating-ness.

9 comments:

teh l4m3 said...

*squeak*squeak*

Anonymous said...

How's the breakfast buffet, kiddo?

teh l4m3 said...

Massive sausages in hollandaise sauce.

Anonymous said...

Challah french toast? Does AG have a nice Jewish doctor on her hands?!!

When is the drunk blogging going to resume this year?!

Snag said...

Are you in Yuba City? I hear they do a nice brunch at the Waffle Shop.

teh l4m3 said...

Of all the people on this thread, I am clearly closest to Yuba City. Chuckles is about 3,000 miles away.

And I've never been to the Waffle Shop. But maybe I should try it.

Anonymous said...

teh teh, if you listen to AG only once in her straight ass life this would be now:

Never, ever go to a Waffle House. Never.

He's closer to YBor City, but still miles away.

Chuckles said...

Waffle House is proof that God is a man and wants AG to be ok with her body image.

Anonymous said...

What are you talking about?! Body image and Waffle House have nothing to do with each other. The place is a giant box of Betty Crocker foods. You cannot seriously like that shit.

Get over your body, bitch!