Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Kick Starting This Year, Belatedly

Tonight, I restarted my workout routine and watched a couple movies. I watched Thunderball and am currently watching Dog Soldiers by Neil Marshall. SOme of you may remember Mr. Marshall from his most excellent movie, The Descent, of which I have previously blogged.

I don't make New Year's Resolutions because they are just dumb. What is the difference between any one day of the year? Best just to start doing what you want and let the muscles get a little sore in the good way. Maybe I'll even get to play some video games this weekend.

3 comments:

Snag said...

I don't make New Year's resolutions because I don't lack for things to fail at.

Chuckles said...

Sssssshhhh!

Stop translating.

Anonymous said...

Dog Soldiers is a great movie albeit a strange one to accompany your work out. Then again I don't work out so I guess I shouldn't comment on that part. (I want to note that I am supposed to be working out per my New Years Resolution).