Monday, June 26, 2006

Sorry, Boss

Neat stuff on the internets today. The Onion AV Club has a whole bunch of crap that I found neat. Also, I heard from my local that The Quiet Earth is out on DVD finally. This movie is completely awesome. fulsome can attest to my raving admiration for this masterpiece. I have already ordered it and nearly pooper myself when I saw it on the shelf. Herbert Raoul Allouiscious James the Third, an employee at my local, also enjoys this movie and I predict that there shall be a joint viewing and it shall be awesome. I was a little saddened by the lack of a boundless variety of extras, but the commentary and restored picture will be enough for me. The Quiet Earth knocked Star Wars off my top list when I was but a wee freshman in college. This was before the new versions, when my love of that goofy space trilogy knew no bounds.

The best of the links I've found are here:
And you call yourself a scientist.
Moria?

3 comments:

Erik said...

I wish I had a local...

Anonymous said...

you have bad taste.

Chuckles said...

Erik: Everyone should have a local. Write your representative.

Anon: You are a dumb moron.