Thursday, October 06, 2005

WEstern Thought Wednesday: Charmides

As if it weren't obvious enough, this will be delayed until Saturday because everybody at work seems to think that fourteen hours days are normal even though they won't give me enough tasks to fill an eight hour day.
I am also meeting some people who run a bonobo rescue/research/reserve in the Democratic Republic of Congo tonight at The Daily Grill here in DC and tomorrow night is either Serenity or Architecture in Helsinki. Probably the latter.

2 comments:

Lindsey said...

Wow...sounds like you've got some interesting stuff to do tonight..what's the reason for the meeting?

Chuckles said...

My parents and I know the bonobo lady from our time in the Congo. We were meeting for dinner with other people who had been posted in the Congo and just talked all about bonobos and life in Congo. As a result of the dinner, I have agreed to design a website for the Reserve and the related non-profits. I don't even know how to design websites. I guess I will have to learn.