Saturday, October 15, 2005
- Name: Chuckles
- Location: Washington, D.C., United States
East coast based, former liberal artist, movie freak. Always a temp, never a career hire. Formerly a contract worker of average intelligence.
- Friday Afternoon Philosophy: Sex Music
- My Place in the Schemes of Things
- Cricket Apocalypse
- That New Book Smell
- My New Buddy
- This is Weird
- Friday Afternoon Philosophy
- WEstern Thought Wednesday: Charmides
- SAT Words
- The Great Sausage Fest of 2002
Are You Damned?
Brought to you by Rum and Monkey
- Atheism --- You can laugh at the silly superstitions of the religious, safe in the knowledge that we are only dust and lies. All that will be left of you after you die is a slow decay and some fading memories in the minds of your friends. Hope you're enjoying your life at the moment- there's nothing better to come.