Wednesday, August 08, 2012
- Name: Chuckles
- Location: Washington, D.C., United States
East coast based, former liberal artist, movie freak. Always a temp, never a career hire. Formerly a contract worker of average intelligence.
- Head for the Hills
- A New Project for the Pork Snorkel Crew
- Two Things I Ruined With the Internet
- Washington Times Video of DC's Regional Air Guitar...
- Rockstache at the 930 Club
- Time for Another Fifteen?
- Memories of Saturday Mornings Past
- Obilgatory Mother's Day Posting
- Getting Old?
- The Time is Now
Are You Damned?
Brought to you by Rum and Monkey
- Atheism --- You can laugh at the silly superstitions of the religious, safe in the knowledge that we are only dust and lies. All that will be left of you after you die is a slow decay and some fading memories in the minds of your friends. Hope you're enjoying your life at the moment- there's nothing better to come.